Saturday, October 13, 2018

Naibahagi ni Coleen ang ilang dahilan sa pag-alis ni Billy sa ‘It’s Showtime’


Recently, Billy Crawford and Colleen Garcia finally exchanged wedding vows with each other after several years of being together. From then on, the two disappeared like a ghost in “It’s Showtime” wherein they both worked as hosts.

According to Coleen, Billy would like to focus on his family because it’s one of the important matters he prioritized less before.


Although in Billy’s defense, the singer-host explained he filed a leave to fix some matters about family and his individual career. In addition, he also concentrated on personal matters such as building his home with Coleen.


“Well right before the wedding kasi medyo naging busy talaga. ‘Yun nga one of the reasons na nag-leave muna ako sa ‘Showtime,’ which sa awa ng Diyos, at thank you sa management dito, na to be on a leave para I can concentrate on Coleen, my marriage, the wedding planning,” Billy added


“So, instead naman na magpapaasa pa ako na, ‘Oo, babalik ako… babalik ako,’ I just took time off na lang,” he said.

Billy said his absence in the noontime show paved way to have more time with his self, married life, and music.




He told, “And it gave me time to concentrate and to focus on myself, my marriage, also my passion din ‘yung music ko. So finally after 9 years natapos ko na ang album ko. It’s part of my life, my music. It’s part of my passion. So hindi ko puwedeng madaliin, at hindi ko puwedeng basta-basta gawin lang din.

When asked if he would return to the show, Billy could not tell a certain answer of his comeback. In his further explanation, he planned to start a family with Coleen now.




FYI: Science Reveals 7 Hobbies That Make You Smarter
Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

0 comments: