Thursday, December 27, 2018

6 tips only: turn your bathroom into a temple of cleanliness


Within the domestic tasks, cleaning the bathroom should be one of the least pleasing to housewives, but at the same time we know that together with the kitchen, there are two places in a house where we can not let dirt accumulate.

Do you want to know how to make the most of your time, do a deep cleaning and all that without spending on those expensive and toxic cleaning products?

1. Clean the bathtub.
  • White vinegar is very effective in keeping the bathtub white. Mix hot water with white vinegar and even add a little lemon juice to strengthen its cleaning action. Place everything in a spray bottle, let it act a couple of hours and then wash normally.
  • Replace the sponge with a grapefruit. This fruit is born like lemon and allows to act against the tartar that adheres intensely. Moisten the tub, sprinkle with salt and rub half of the grapefruit. Effective and ecological!
  • Soak a sponge with a mixture of water and toothpaste. Remove the rebel marches from the bathtub with this solution.
2. Clean faucets.
  • The taps also get wet or wet and that water that remains on them to dry, deposits the tartar that then accumulates and whitens the surfaces and diminishes shine. Let's try these tricks.
  • To remove tartar from taps or faucets, you can also use baking soda, white vinegar and lemon. The ideal is to even join the three ingredients, form a paste and rub this mixture with the help of a sponge or a cloth. For the most adherent brands, clean with lemon juice. This will return to your faucet the shine you like.
3. Clean the shower.
  • Here we must take into account both the water outlet holes of the shower and the faucet and also the walls and floor of a place that is permanently in contact with humidity and where the proliferation of fungi is almost inevitable. Let's see different alternatives.
  • Like any place where water circulates, it is logical that the scale builds up in the shower in such a way that the holes are covered and each time we notice less water pressure. To solve this problem take a plastic bag, mix water and vinegar in equal parts and hang this bag so that the holes are submerged in the solution. Leave to act for several hours or even an entire night and you will see how the vinegar will loosen the tartar so that in this way you can rinse and enjoy a good amount of water again when you bathe.
4. Clean rust.
  • Always as a result of the humidity in the bathroom, it is common for the oxide to begin to deteriorate some metal elements. Use these alternatives
  • Spray a mixture of 2 tablespoons of citric acid per half liter of hot water over the rusted area. Pass a brush, rinse and dry.
  • Cover your hands with gloves and clean with the same mixture, but using a sponge. Rinse and dry.
5. Clean toilet and sink.
  • Both for the toilet and for the washbasin, the method is the same, because in both places microbes and bacteria are deposited and in both places the effect of tartar also deteriorates the materials.
  • Make a mixture of baking soda, lemon juice, vinegar and boiling water. Use gloves to manipulate this preparation. Rub with a sponge and then rinse.
6. Clean glass and mirrors.
  • To clean glasses and mirrors can be a true nightmare and after much pain, we see that in the end they did not remain as we want. Here the solution.
  • Embed a piece of cotton or a ball of newspaper with medicinal alcohol and clean the glasses and mirrors.
  • Rub glasses and mirrors with a raw potato and then rinse and clean with a mixture of water and some alcohol to burn.
  • Rub glass and mirrors with a handful of cold tea leaves.
  • In case the glasses are greased, mix a glass of alcohol to burn and a white vinegar for 4 liters of water. Clean with this preparation and dry with a cotton cloth or newspaper.
  • The marks of fingers or spots left by flies, can be easily removed with a cloth soaked in a little ammonia.
  • Embed a cloth with glycerin to remove marks of glasses and mirrors.
Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

1 comment:

  1. I just lost my man about three months ago though he is back again full of love and passion with the help of great man Dr. IKHIDE. I NORAH PEDRO from Norway, have been into a relationship with daniel mark since I was 22 years old and I am 28 now. I so much love him but I could not show the love, it was very difficult for me to prove my realness to him because I thought to prove my love to him might make him look down on me and go after other girls. for over six years Daniel has given me all that I ask of him. I always threatened him with break up each time I want to see his level of love for me because I was told if I threaten him, he will propose to me and then will get married to him before I can show my love despite his complains of him not sure of my love I was responding to him with negative words. though I was suspecting he has another girl in his life, I did not border to ask him about that because I was so sure of his love despite my attitude. on the 8th of September a day to my birthday he came and gave me so many lovely gifts like never before claiming to wish me a happy birthday in advance with his words and behavior I expected him to propose to me on my birthday night then I will also tell him of my pregnant for him. I wait for him on my birthday he did not show up not even a call, I tried his number and it was not going through I refuse to go check on him because the anger in me six days later I went to his house and I found nothing not even a sign of my Daniel once live there. I was disappointed, frustrated, confused with so many thoughts on my mind like hanging my self if I did not see him again because I can not my parent about the pregnancy when the man responsible for it had disappeared. our religion's against that, my family will be disappointed in me, I have brought them shame. I look for daniel everywhere till I could chat with him on social network, he warned me never to disturb him again because he already had found another girl that he wants to live his life with, after a while, he blocked me from all access then I could not tell him of my pregnancy for him. so, I needed help from all corners of life, I decide to check to google my self or read some write up on-site on how to coup with my pain because I could not tell anybody about it not even my friends were aware of my pregnancy. I keep reading to cancel my self till I find how Dr. IKHIDE helps so many persons from different walks of life with their testimonies. then I decide to also contact him with dr.ikhide@gmail.com. Because I do not know much about contacting a spell caster, I was not sure he can bring my Dan back but I decide to give him a try though his requirement was another problem I meet with a friend for help because I could not the items that he needed I have to plead with Dr. IKHIDE to help me get the items because really need my man back to take away my shame. just two days after I send him the requirement Daniel calls me, plead for forgiveness. just yesterday he propose to me and I am so happy. you can also contact him with dr.ikhide@gmail.com







    ReplyDelete