Friday, January 4, 2019

Menstrual Blood Colors Can Tell Something About Your Health


Today, we will talk about menstruation. It is a magical thing which is essential for the preservation of humanity. A regular menstruation indicates a healthy reproductive organ. Although menstruation is the result of an unfertilized egg, it is still important for it to take its part and play its role on the woman’s cycle. The number of days of having a period actually depends on a woman’s body, genetics and lifestyle. It usually lasts for 3 – 7 days, however there are some women who have shorter periods compared to others and it’s actually normal.

The blood that comes out during menstruation is a different from the blood that circulates around the body. This blood is the result of shedding in the lining of the uterus, where the fertilized egg should stay. However since no fertilization took place, the uterus gets rid of its lining resulting to menstruation and this cycle happens every 28 days, unless a successful fertilization of the egg takes place. Aside from the number of days and considering where menstruation came from, it is also important to take note of the color of your blood during menstruation because it is capable of telling you on what is going on down there.

Here are the different colors of blood that usually come out all throughout the menstruation process.

  • Dark Red to Brown – this usually comes out during the first day or the onset of your period. The dark color is actually an old blood that was possibly left from the previous cycle. Or it could be that it took sometime before the blood was able to come out. This color is normal and there’s nothing to worry about.
  • Light pink to Bright Red – there are instances that this color might also come out during the first day of menstruation. It is fresh blood and it is by far the indicator of the healthiest menstrual cycle.
  • Bright Red to Dark Red – this is often considered as the bloodiest of all. This usually occurs during heavy flows and on the second to third day of menstruation. The dark color is caused by the shedding of the thickest part of the uterine wall. Although it may appear horrible it is still on a normal scale. 
  • Gray to Dark – this is the last thing that you would want to see in your tampons of napkins when you have your menstrual flow. This indicates infection or that something wrong is happening inside. If you are expecting for a baby and this comes out, this could also suggest miscarriage. If you happen to experience this, you better visit your gynecologist right away.
Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

1 comment:

  1. I just lost my man about three months ago though he is back again full of love and passion with the help of great man Dr. IKHIDE. I NORAH PEDRO from Norway, have been into a relationship with daniel mark since I was 22 years old and I am 28 now. I so much love him but I could not show the love, it was very difficult for me to prove my realness to him because I thought to prove my love to him might make him look down on me and go after other girls. for over six years Daniel has given me all that I ask of him. I always threatened him with break up each time I want to see his level of love for me because I was told if I threaten him, he will propose to me and then will get married to him before I can show my love despite his complains of him not sure of my love I was responding to him with negative words. though I was suspecting he has another girl in his life, I did not border to ask him about that because I was so sure of his love despite my attitude. on the 8th of September a day to my birthday he came and gave me so many lovely gifts like never before claiming to wish me a happy birthday in advance with his words and behavior I expected him to propose to me on my birthday night then I will also tell him of my pregnant for him. I wait for him on my birthday he did not show up not even a call, I tried his number and it was not going through I refuse to go check on him because the anger in me six days later I went to his house and I found nothing not even a sign of my Daniel once live there. I was disappointed, frustrated, confused with so many thoughts on my mind like hanging my self if I did not see him again because I can not my parent about the pregnancy when the man responsible for it had disappeared. our religion's against that, my family will be disappointed in me, I have brought them shame. I look for daniel everywhere till I could chat with him on social network, he warned me never to disturb him again because he already had found another girl that he wants to live his life with, after a while, he blocked me from all access then I could not tell him of my pregnancy for him. so, I needed help from all corners of life, I decide to check to google my self or read some write up on-site on how to coup with my pain because I could not tell anybody about it not even my friends were aware of my pregnancy. I keep reading to cancel my self till I find how Dr. IKHIDE helps so many persons from different walks of life with their testimonies. then I decide to also contact him with dr.ikhide@gmail.com. Because I do not know much about contacting a spell caster, I was not sure he can bring my Dan back but I decide to give him a try though his requirement was another problem I meet with a friend for help because I could not the items that he needed I have to plead with Dr. IKHIDE to help me get the items because really need my man back to take away my shame. just two days after I send him the requirement Daniel calls me, plead for forgiveness. just yesterday he propose to me and I am so happy. you can also contact him with dr.ikhide@gmail.com







    ReplyDelete